Risk Mitigation & Project Advancement Strategies During the COVID-19 Crisis
Includes a Live Event on 06/16/2020 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
Preparation can prevent a crisis. Despite COVID-19, many aspects of wind project development can continue. This webinar will present risk mitigation strategies that can avoid significant delays and cost overruns. We will discuss real-world challenges that are occurring and recommend specific actions that mitigate manageable delays and provide lenders with the confidence that judicious project management is in place.
Key points to be covered during this webinar include the following:
- Project flow analysis to identify potential issues along the development timeline and strategies to mitigate them.
- Fatal flaw analysis and risk mitigation strategies to streamline title and curative.
- Compliance deliverables including licenses, permits and secretary of state qualification information.
- Interim documentation such as letters of intent as a legal bridge until relevant regulatory agencies can complete official documents.
- Building stakeholder trust and managing expectations.
CEO, TerraPro Solutions
Kimberlee Centera is a leading risk management expert for the development and financing of large-scale generator energy projects. Under her leadership, TerraPro Solutions has generated over 10 GWs in renewables, making it the top risk management practice in the renewables market. Kimberlee is a frequent speaker at industry conferences, a contributor to North American Clean Energy, POWER Magazine and a guest on various radio programs including National Public Radio’s Marketplace.